Nestled in downtown Historic Hillsborough, NC, our practice is rich with history. The office was originally built in the 1940's and was once the workplace of Dr. Moore who worked here until the early 1980's. Dr. Margaret Ray acquired the practice from him and served the town for over 27 years. In keeping with tradition, Dr. Daniels prefers conservative, practical treatment. As with the older generation of small town dentists, he is able to perform a wide range of treatment so that folks don't have to go far for their dental services.
- Emergency dental treatment
- Cleaning and deep cleaning
- Traditional and cosmetic fillings and bonding
- Crowns and bridges
- Complete and partial dentures
- Implant restoration
- Root canal therapy
- Extraction of non-restorable teeth
- Children's dental care
value. quality care. convenience.